We're an Affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page or if you add a product to your basket and check out at Amazon. Thank you if you do use a link or checkout, we really appreciate it!
VitaPost CLA2000 Description
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a form of fat that is commonly obtained from dairy, beef, and other foods that are high in polyunsaturated fats. Contrary to the dated popular belief that high-fat foods are bad for you, many kinds of fat are beneficial to health. CLA is one of these special fats. Some research into the effects of CLA has suggested it can support healthy body composition.
CLA is essentially a group of chemicals that are found in foods that are high in polyunsaturated fat. Often compared to ‘omega’ fatty acids (like omega-3 or omega-6), CLA is Regarded as an Essential Fat as it Cannot be Produced or Synthesized by the Body and We Can Only Get it From Our Diet. CLA is known for supporting healthy body composition. As CLA can only be obtained through your diet, and since relatively few foods contain it, it can be difficult to obtain in a useful amount. CLA extract in a supplement form is one effective method of getting sufficient levels of CLA without having to eat excessive amounts of red meat or dairy products.
- The nutritional benefits of adding CLA to your diet can help support your exercise regime and your dieting goals.
- CLA can help support a healthy body composition when taken daily, long term.
- This beneficial oil might just be the boost you want to fulfill your exercise goals. Replacing 20 Calories of fat in your diet with VitaPost CLA2000 could be a great move for your dieting goals.
- Vitapost CLA2000 provides 2000mg of 80% CLA-concentrated Safflower oil per serving. CLA has been shown to support a healthy body composition when taken long-term, with the total support ramping up over 6 months and then leveling out.
- Vitapost CLA2000 is made in the US within an FDA-registered facility that follows GMP guidelines. Ingredients in the formula are both domestic and imported.
VitaPost CLA2000 | Gluten Free Conjugated Linoleic Acid – 60 Softgels